Learmonth & Co. has experience of all aspects of running a Finance function for small and large businesses. We can provide a bundle of services which are as “hands on” or “hands off” as you want. Such services include:
- Bookkeeping. Processing of receipts and payments up to Trial Balance level;
- Accounts Preparation. Accounts formats for filing at Companies House, for presentation to Shareholders or for supporting Tax Returns;
- Management Information. Provision of accounting information in a format which enhances your control of your business affairs;
- Tax Returns. Preparation of tax returns for individuals, sole traders and small companies;
- Tax Advisory. Advice on business/personal affairs to enhance the minimisation of your tax bill. Tax planning covers Income Tax, Capital Gains Tax, Inheritance Tax, VAT
- VAT Returns. Preparation, submission and handling queries relating to your VAT returns;
- Tax Agent. Learmonth & Co. is a registered Agent with Her Majesty’s Revenue & Customs (“HMRC”) and can be HMRC’s first point of call on all your tax matters;
- Treasury Advisory. Advice on how to manage your Cashflow to ensure that you maximise the economic value of your assets;
- Treasury Management. Processing/Managing the Cashflow and liquidity of your business;
- Preparation of payroll for your employees including National Insurance Contributions (“NICs”), PAYE, Student Loans, Tax Credits etc.
Company Secretarial Services:
- Learmonth & Co. Limited is an experienced Company Secretary providing all services to small companies to ensure compliance with Companies House requirements. Maintenance of registers, submission of returns and keeper of seals etc. can all be undertaken by our competent service.
Non Executive Directorships:
- Chris Learmonth is an experienced Non Executive Director (“NED”) who can assist businesses which are going through a significant change. By appointing Chris as a NED it enables the business to include his experience and CV in the business plan which gives third parties greater reassurance with regard to the businesses financial credentials.